General terms and conditions of business
General terms and conditions of business
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are willing to participate in an out-of-court arbitration process.
General Terms and Conditions/Right of Withdrawal
§ 1 Scope, General Provisions
(1) Hairlike GmbH, Max-Reger-Sr.170, 90571 Schwaig, offers hairdressing supplies, in particular products for hair care, hairstyle and styling, for sale via this web shop.
(2) Between kolor4you .de , the web shop of Hairlike GmbH, as a supplier and customer, the following general terms and conditions apply in the version valid at the time of the order for all purchase contracts between kolor4you .de and customers via the web shop kolor4you .de come about. Deviating conditions of the customer will not be recognized unless kolor4you .de expressly agrees to their validity.
(3) The offers of kolor4you .de is aimed exclusively at consumers. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
(4) The contract language is exclusively German.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The customer can select goods from the kolor4you.de range, in particular articles from the area of hairdressing supplies, and collect them in a so-called shopping cart using the "Add to shopping cart" button. After entering the personal data required to process the order, the customer makes a binding offer to purchase the goods in the shopping cart in the final step of the ordering process by clicking the "Buy now" button. Goods are only sold in normal household quantities.
(2) Before sending the offer via the "Buy now" button, the customer is asked to check his entries. Before sending, the customer can change and view his offer at any time. In the event of input errors, before the binding offer is submitted, there is the option of using the "status display" of the ordering process to jump back to previous stages in the ordering process or to remove the goods in the shopping cart and/or to jump back to the previous article page using the "back button" of the browser used to enter new information.
(3) However, the customer can only submit his offer if he has accepted these general terms and conditions by clicking on the "Accept General Terms and Conditions" button and included them in his application and clicked on the "Cancellation instructions/model cancellation form" button via the button only consumers are entitled to was informed of the right of revocation and took note of the model revocation form. Sends to the customer's binding offer via the "Buy Now" button kolor4you .de sends the customer an automated acknowledgment of receipt by email, in which the essential information of the order is listed and which can be printed out using the "Print" function. The text of the contract will be kolor4you .de is not saved and can therefore not be called up later.
(4) The automated acknowledgment of receipt merely documents that the customer's order was kolor4you.de has been received and does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The contract between the customer and kolor4you.de comes about when shop.purhair.de submits a declaration of acceptance, which is sent with a separate e - mail (order confirmation), in this the essential information of the closed purchase contract is listed again and can be printed out using the "Print" function, or at the latest by shipping the ordered goods.
§ 3 Delivery, delivery period
(1) The ordered goods are only delivered to the countries listed in the shipping costs table, which can be called up via the "Shipping costs" button, at the shipping costs specified there. Delivery to other countries does not take place.
(2) The delivery period, i.e. the period between placing the order and delivery, is 1-3 working days for the payment methods payment by cash on delivery and advance payment.
"The delivery with the payment methods direct debit, credit card, PayPal takes place 1-3 working days after receipt of payment."
§ 4 prices; Shipping costs, due date and payment modalities
(1) The offer prices as purchase prices include all price components including statutory sales tax.
(2) The goods are delivered by a kolor4you .de commissioned transport company for the shipping costs specified in the item description, these are to be borne by the customer. UPS/DHL is generally commissioned with the delivery throughout Germany; international shipping to the countries listed in the shipping costs table is also regularly carried out by UPS.
(3) The customer is entitled to the corresponding items on offer kolor4you .de has the specific payment options specified in the ordering process. In principle, the customer can make the payment in advance, direct debit, immediate transfer, credit card, PayPal, cash on delivery. Detailed information on the payment modalities can be found in the "Payment Methods" button.
(4) The customer can change the payment method stored in his user account at any time. The payment of the purchase price is payable immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date for payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is in default by missing this date. In this case, he has to pay the provider interest on arrears at a rate of 2 percentage points above the base interest rate.
§ 5 Retention of title
The delivered items remain the property of until the customer has paid in full kolor4you .de .
§ 6 Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) Consumers according to § 1 paragraph 2, sentence 2 of these terms and conditions can revoke the contract.
right of withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Hairlike GmbH, Max-Reger-Sr.170, 90571 Schwaig, phone number: 0911 569 659 0, fax number: 0911 569 659 25, e-mail address: email@example.com ) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.